– Range sizes from 200mm to 1000mm is made of hot galvanized steel.
– Size ranges are from 200mm to 1400mm diameter.
– For sizes 1120mm and 1400mm are made of mild steel with powder coated.
– They have thickness from 1.2mm to 5.0mm upon diameter
– BCD: Backward curve and mild steel with powder coated.
– Balanced to ISO 1940 with G2.5mm/s standard.
– The shafts are made of45 Cr carbon steel bars.
– High quality ball bearings are used in SKF, NSK, Peer. The bearing service life (L10) are over 100,000 hours (L10 >= 100,000 hours)
Belt and Pulley
– Belt: High quality such as Mitsuboshi
– Pulley: Tapper lock with SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC
– Motors incorporated are TEFC and IEC 34-1.
– Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F
– Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
– Available specific for project requirements such as: 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes 2-speed (Full/Halfand Full/Two Thirds)
– High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250oC/2hrs or 300oC/2hrs.
– Explosion proofmotor: Class F and IP55 or IP66
Fan Performance and Sound Data
– The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
– All measurements of the sound are in accordance with BS 848-2, test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
– Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method