- This fan is used OEM in Air Handling Units, supply and exhaust ventilation, clean room and other products.
- Range sizes from 250mm to 1250mm of fan casing are made of hot galvanized steel.
- Fan casing, impeller and shaft of material option available:
- Mild steel with powder coated.
- 304 of stainless steel or 316L.
- Thickness of casing is from 1.5mm to 3.0mm upon diameter.
- The outlet flange is in accordance with international standards.
- Pedestal and frames of casing are made of mild steel with powder coated.
- The double inlet backward curved impeller is made of mild steel with powder coated.
- The shaft of C45 carbon steel is trued and have a smooth finish.
- High quality ball bearings are used in SKF, NSK or Peer.
- The low noise ball bearing service life of at least 20.000 working hours.
- Pulley is taper lock with SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC types.
- High quality of V-belt such as Mitsuboshi or SKF.
- Belt guide is made of steel with powder coated.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- 02-speeds (Double Speeds).
- High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250°C/2hrs or 300°C/2hrs.
- Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:2015 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position B, i.e. free inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.