The BCS series of R and E frame are single inlet single width (SISW) heavy centrifugal fan with backward cure impeller were developed with advanced technologies from European. This fan is designed for the conveyance of clean air and nonaggressive steam, operating in corrosive, hot, dusty, or hazardous conditions and used in industrial and commercial ventilation where large volumes of air are required at medium to high pressures
- Range sizes from 280mm to 1000mm of fan casing are made of hot galvanized steel.
- For range sizes 1120mm to 1400mm of fan casing are made of mild steel with powder coated.
- Fan casing, impeller and shaft of material option available:
- Mild steel with powder coated.
- 304 of stainless steel or 316L.
- Thickness of casing is from 1.5mm to 4.0mm upon diameter.
- The inlet and outlet flanges are in accordance with international standards.
- Pedestal and frames of casing are made of mild steel with powder coated.
- The single inlet backward curved impeller is made of mild steel with powder coated.
- The shaft of C45 carbon steel is trued and have a smooth finish.
- High quality ball bearings are used in SKF, NSK or Peer.
- The low noise ball bearing service life of at least 20.000 working hours.
- Pulley is taper lock with SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC types.
- High quality of V-belt such as Mitsuboshi or SKF.
- Belt guard is made of steel with powder coated.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- 02-speeds (Double Speeds).
- High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250°C/2hrs or 300°C/2hrs.
- Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- BS EN 12101-3:2015 standard for smoke and heat control system.
- ATEX or IECEx standard.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:2015 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position B, i.e. free inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.