– Range sizes from 200mm to 1000mm is made of hot galvanized steel.
– Size ranges are from 200mm to 1400mm diameter.
– For sizes 1120mm and 1400mm are made of mild steel with powder coated.
– They have thickness from 1.2mm to 5.0mm upon diameter
– Base frame, motor bracket and front plate are made of mild steel with powder coated finishing.
– Base frame is fitted together with impeller, inlet cone and motor.
– The plug fan impeller is made of powder coated steel with backward curve blades. The impeller is aerodynamically designed for high efficiency and low power consumption.
– Balanced to ISO 1940 with G2.5mm/s standard.
– The impeller has a GG-hub with taper-lock bush.
– The design of the fan inlet is designed to optimize the flow into the impeller. The inlet cone is made of hot galvanized steel or stainless steel upon requested.
– Motors incorporated are TEFC and IEC 34-1.
– Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F.
– Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
– Available specific for project requirements such as:
• 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz
• IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
• 2-speed (Full/Half and Full/Two Thirds)
• High temperature motor anddouble speeds motor (Class H): 250ºC/2hrs or 300ºC/2hrs.
• Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP55 or IP66.
Fan Performance and Sound Data
– The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
– All measurements of the sound are in accordance with BS 848-2, test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
– Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.