- The standard temperature unit has working up to 80°C
- The high temperature unit differs from the standard unit has working up to 200°C
- Insulated motor chamber.
- Drive shaft heat slinger.
- Bifurcated axial fan of casing is isolated from the system airstream and made of mild steel with epoxy coated after manufacturing.
- Thickness of casing is from 2.0mm to 5.0mm upon diameter.
- Casing flanges are rolled, the pitch circles of holes are in accordance to BS 6339 and ISO 6580.
- Accessories: Included grilles protection, 02 mounting feet, 02 matching flanges.
- High efficiency aluminum aerofoil type.
- All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with Aluminum (AL blades) as standard.
- Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
- Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard.
- The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the duty point.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All curves to a density of p = 1.2 kg3/m, at 20°C.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:1985 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position D, i.e. ducted inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Where particularly demanding duties are involved, please ask our sales engineers. We will almost certainly have a fan in our range (axial or centrifugal) to match your application.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.