– Fan sizes are from 315mm to 1600mm diameter.
– The performance range is from 500 m3/h up to 195.000 m3/h, pressure up to 1.500 Pa.
– The casings and motor mounting are made of mild steel, all steel parts are epoxy coated after manufacturing, thickness from 2.0mm to 6.0mm upon diameter.
– Material option available:
• Hot dip galvanized after manufacturing.
– The impeller is directly coupled to the motor which is enclosed within its own compartment outside of the airstream.
– High efficiency aluminum aerofoil type. All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with Aluminum (ALU) blades.
– Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard. The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the dutypoint. The solidity varies for a wider range of performance.
– Balance: The impellers are statically and dynamically balanced on precision machines according to ISO 1940 with G2.5mm/s quality standard.
– Standard three of single phase totally enclosed fan ventilated design. All comply with BS 5000 part 10 and part 99 and relevant parts of BS 4999.
– Motors incorporated are TEFC and IEC 34-1.
– Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F.
– Operating temperature is from -20oC to +50oC
– Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
– Available specific for your project requirements such as:
• 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz
• IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
• High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250oC/2hrs or 300oC/2hrs.
• Explosion proofmotor: Class F and IP55 or IP66.
Fan Performance and Sound Data
– The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801
– All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2, test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
– Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
– Manufuactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015
– The products are produced according by international standard as: BS 848, ISO 5801,EN, ATEX and ISO9001…