The BN series are designed specifically to handle high temperatures or other industrial airstreams that may shorten the life of the fan motor. The motor is isolated from the system airstream, enabling the unit for extracting contaminated air, operating in corrosive, hot, dusty, or hazardous conditions. They are also an excellent choice in specialised HVAC system and kitchen hood applications. The aerofoil axial impellers were developed with advanced technologies of London Fan company, a world famous axial impeller manufacture which was set up in 1928. They are designed to bear the BS and ISO standard for air performance, sound data and efficiency which are equivalent to AMCA and DIN standard.
- The standard temperature unit has working up to 80°C
- The high temperature unit differs from the standard unit has working up to 200°C
- Insulated motor chamber.
- Drive shaft heat slinger.
- Bifurcated axial fan of casing is isolated from the system airstream and made of mild steel with epoxy coated after manufacturing.
- Thickness of casing is from 2.0mm to 5.0mm upon diameter.
- Casing flanges are rolled, the pitch circles of holes are in accordance to BS 6339 and ISO 6580.
- Accessories: Included grilles protection, 02 mounting feet, 02 matching flanges.
- High efficiency aluminum aerofoil type.
- All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with Aluminum (AL blades) as standard.
- Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
- Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard.
- The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the duty point.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All curves to a density of p = 1.2 kg3/m, at 20°C.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:1985 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position D, i.e. ducted inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Where particularly demanding duties are involved, please ask our sales engineers. We will almost certainly have a fan in our range (axial or centrifugal) to match your application.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.