The KBP series of cabinet plug fan built-in single inlet single width backward curve of plug fan and are developed on the basis of advanced technology from United Kingdom. This new types are used in industrial and commercial ventilation where large volumes of air are required at medium to high pressures. They are also an excellent choice in specialised HVAC system applications. It has the features of high efficiency, low noise, excellent performance, compact structure, easy installation and so on.
- Range sizes from 250mm to 1000mm of fan casing are made of mild steel with powder coated.
- High quality parts with high reliability.
- Direct driven of centrifugal fan.
- Aluminum frame.
- The box of steel plates are made of foaming technology and sound insulation cotton.
- Low air leakage, easy to be installed, strong structure and low weight.
- Human oriented design concept benefits the maintenance work.
- Access door designed in both sides and can be opened tool free.
- The inlet and outlet flanges are made of square aluminum frame.
- Base frame, motor bracket and front plate are made of mild steel with powder coated finishing.
- Base frame is fitted together with plate steel, impeller, inlet cone and motor.
- Single inlet single width of backward cure impeller is made of mild steel with powder coated finishing and designed high pressure and high efficiency.
- Plate casing and impeller, inlet cone of material option available: 304 of stainless steel if required.
- The inlet cone is made of hot galvanized and in accordance with international standards.
- The impeller has a GG-hub with taper-lock bush
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- 02-speeds (Double Speeds).
- High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250°C/2hrs or 300°C/2hrs.
- Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:2015 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position C, i.e. ducted inlet and free outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.