- Range sizes from 250mm to 1000mm of fan casing are made of mild steel with powder coated.
- High quality parts with high reliability.
- Direct driven of centrifugal fan.
- Aluminum frame.
- The box of steel plates are made of foaming technology and sound insulation cotton.
- Low air leakage, easy to be installed, strong structure and low weight.
- Human oriented design concept benefits the maintenance work.
- Access door designed in both sides and can be opened tool free.
- The inlet and outlet flanges are made of square aluminum frame.
- Base frame, motor bracket and front plate are made of mild steel with powder coated finishing.
- Base frame is fitted together with plate steel, impeller, inlet cone and motor.
- Single inlet single width of backward cure impeller is made of mild steel with powder coated finishing and designed high pressure and high efficiency.
- Plate casing and impeller, inlet cone of material option available: 304 of stainless steel if required.
- The inlet cone is made of hot galvanized and in accordance with international standards.
- The impeller has a GG-hub with taper-lock bush
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- 02-speeds (Double Speeds).
- High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250°C/2hrs or 300°C/2hrs.
- Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:2015 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position C, i.e. ducted inlet and free outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.