The FCS series of R and E frame are single inlet single width (SISW) centrifugal fan with forward cure impeller were developed with advanced technologies from European. This fan is designed for the conveyance of clean air and nonaggressive steam and used in commercial ventilation where medium volumes of air are required at moderate pressures. They are an excellent choice in specialised HVAC system. They are designed to bear the BS and ISO standard for air performance, sound data and efficiency which are equivalent to AMCA and DIN standard.
- Range sizes from 280mm to 1000mm of fan casing are made of hot galvanized steel.
- Thickness of casing is from 1.5mm to 3.0mm upon diameter.
- The inlet and outlet flanges are in accordance with international standards.
- Pedestal and frames of casing are made of mild steel with powder coated.
- The single inlet forward curved impeller is made of hot galvanized steel.
- The shaft of C45 carbon steel is trued and have a smooth finish.
- High quality ball bearings are used in SKF, NSK or Peer.
- The low noise ball bearing service life of at least 20.000 working hours.
- Pulley is taper lock with SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC types.
- High quality of V-belt such as Mitsuboshi or SKF.
- Belt guard is made of steel with powder coated.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- 02-speeds (Double Speeds).
- High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250°C/2hrs or 300°C/2hrs.
- Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- Tiêu chuẩn BS EN 12101-3:2015 cho hệ thống kiểm soát khói và nhiệt.
- Tiêu chuẩn ATEX và IECEx cho phổng nổ và phòng chống cháy nổ.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:2015 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position B, i.e. free inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.