The CMD series are designed luxury half metal of ceiling exhaust fan which use as ducted and unducted ceiling mounted extractions. This style of fan is commonly used in bathroom, bedroom, office, living room, store, toilets, hotels and exhaust applications.
- The fan casing are made from high quality steel with powder coated and the impeller and louver are made from injection moulded by ABS polymer of high quality and included valve one-way.
- The fan is fitted with high efficiency forward curve centrifugal impeller driven by long life motor sealed for life bearing.
- High quality ball bearings with special waterproof design, water can’t enter, high strength, low noise, maintenance free and long service life.
- The motor is made from 100% cooper coil and thermal overload protection. Standard motor range is IP44, class B insulation and operating temperature is from -20ºC to 40ºC.
- Energy saving.
- Super low noise levels.
- High efficiency.
- Excellent for use with short run ducting.
- Fits into tight space.
- Compact design.
- Strong and durable.
- Light weight.
- Easy installation, service and clean.
- Installed directly on the ceiling.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance has been tested in accordance with ISO 5801.
- The sound data has been determined by testing to ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- The fans have passed QCVN 04:2009/BKHCN (IEC 60335) standard for electric safety.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for more information products.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.