– Fan sizes are from 315mm to 1600mm diameter.
– The performance range is from 500 m3/h up to 195.000 m3/h, pressure up to 1.500 Pa.
– All casings and motor mounting are made of mild steel, all steel parts are epoxy coated after manufacturing, thickness from 2.0mm to 6.0mm upon diameter.
– Roof cowl is made of aluminum or mild steel with epoxy coated or stainless steel upon requested.
– Roof base support and protection guard are epoxy coated.
– Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
– High efficiency aluminum aerofoil type. All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with Aluminum (ALU) blades. GRP or GRN blades can be fitted if required.
– The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the dutypoint. The solidity varies for a wider range of performance.
– Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard
– Balanced to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s standard.
– Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and airstream rated to IEC 34-1.
– Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F insulation. Operating temperature is from -20oC to +50oC as standard, fans for operation beyond these limits are also available.
– Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
– Available specific for your project requirements such as:
• 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
• 60Hz: specific to your voltage requirements.
• High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250oC/2hrs or 300oC/2hrs or requested.
• Comply with ATEX or IECEx certified motor. Enclosure IP55 or IP66, class F insulation. Fitted with sealed for life ball bearings.
– Manufuactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015.
– The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
– All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2, test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance. Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.