The KBB-F series of cabinet centrifugal fan built-in double inlet double width backward curve of centrifugal fan with external of motor and are developed on the basis of advanced technology from European. The motor is isolated from the system airstream, enabling the unit for extracting contaminated air, operating in corrosive, hot, dusty, or hazardous conditions. This new types are used in super low noise, high rise buildings, kitchen hood and hazardous areas of industrial and commercial ventilation where large volumes of air are required at medium to high pressures. They are also an excellent choice in specialised HVAC system applications. It has the features of high efficiency, low noise, excellent performance, compact structure, easy installation and so on.
- This type is used in super low noise, high rise buildings, kitchen hood, high temperatures and hazardous areas.
- Range sizes from 200mm to 1000mm of fan casing are made of hot galvanized steel.
- High quality parts with high reliability.
- Belt driven of centrifugal fan.
- Double inlet double width of forward cure impeller is made of hot galvanized steel.
- Aluminum frame.
- The box of steel plates are made of foaming technology and sound insulation cotton.
- Low air leakage, easy to be installed, strong structure and low weight.
- Human oriented design concept benefits the maintenance work.
- Access door designed in both sides and can be opened tool free.
- The inlet and outlet flanges are made of square aluminum frame.
- Pedestal and frames of casing are made of mild steel with powder coated and not easy to be deformed.
- The shaft of C45 carbon steel is trued and have a smooth finish.
- High quality ball bearings are used in SKF, NSK or Peer.
- The low noise ball bearing service life of at least 20.000 working hours.
- High quality of V-belt such as Mitsuboshi or SKF.
- Pulley is taper lock with SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC types.
- External of motor, V-belt and belt guard.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- 02-speeds (Double Speeds).
- High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250°C/2hrs or 300°C/2hrs.
- Explosion proof motor: Class F and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:2015 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position B, i.e. free inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.