- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Casings are of rolled, pre-galvanized sheet steel with spun end rings incorporating tapped inserts for fixing.
- Suitable fixing screws are provided with all steel silencers.
- The absorbent material is acoustic grade mineral fibre with an erosion resistant facing.
- It is protected and contained by a pre-galvanized perforated steel sheet formed to match the fan diameter.
- Cylindrical silencers shall be suitable for air pressures up to a maximum of 1000 Pa.
- Type B silencers may be directly coupled to both inlet and outlet flanges of the fan.
- When type C silencers are directly coupled to the fan flanges they are most effective on the outlet.
- Standard silencers are suitable for temperatures from -40°C to 200°C.
- Standard finish is galvanized zinc coating to BS2989 Z2.
- Are tested to BS848. Measurements of fan noise are made with and without the silencer in position.
- Pressure loss for type B silencers is the same as a plain duct.
- The pressure loss due to the pod is shown on the chart.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for more information products.