The FLP series are explosion-proof propeller axial fan with air inlet bellmouth and are used for the hazardous conditions of commercial ventilation where medium volumes of air are required at moderate pressures. This product specially applies to Oil & Gas, Offshore Platform, Chemical, Petrochemical, Refinery and Marine Industries etc. They are also an excellent choice in specialised HVAC system and hazardous areas applications. The aerofoil axial impellers were developed with advanced technologies of London Fan company, a world famous axial impeller manufacture which was set up in 1928. They are designed to bear the ATEX or IECEx standard.
- All plate mounted of casings are made of mild steel with non-sparking track.
- Airflow direction:
- Plan A as standard is from motor to impeller.
- Plan B can be supplied if required.
- High efficiency aerofoil type.
- All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with AST (Anti-static Nylon) blades as standard or Aluminum (AL blade) material if required.
- Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
- Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard.
- The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the duty point.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- For motors provided with PTC posistor sensors that should be connected to the protection system.
- The standard range covers IIA and IIB gases. Fans for IIC (Hydrogen) are also available.
- The Gas or Dust type must be specified.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- Explosion proof motor: IP56 or IP66.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- ATEX or IECEx standard.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All curves to a density of p = 1.2 kg3/m, at 20°C.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:1985 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position A, i.e. free ducted inlet and free ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.