The AWF series are offered reliable performance in low noise belt driven industrial exhaust wall fan application suitable for ventilating large buildings, factory and warehouse, livestock farms, agricultural flower greenhouses, industrial plants, such as cooling and ventilation. Includes a gravity closing louvre for external weather protection.
- The cases are made from high quality galvanized steel with zinc 275g/m2, high strength, strong corrosion resistance.
- Galvanized gravity closing damper, flexible and stable.
- Inlet finger guard.
- The impeller is fitted with 304SS of 6-blade stainless steel is beautiful and durable, large volume and low noise, no deformation and no fracture.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1. Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- High quality ball bearing with special waterproof design, water can’t enter, high strength, low noise, maintenance free and long service life.
- Pulley used high strength aluminum magnesium alloy hot molding, light weight and high strength.
- High quality Japan belt such as Mitsuboshi, etc.
- Using high strength nylon swing open shutter opening and closing device, flexible and stable.
- The automatic belt tensioner to ensure efficiency and good performance of the most advanced.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.