– Fan sizes are from 315mm to 1.600mm diameter
– Casing flanges are rolled, the pitch circles of holes are in accordance to BS 6339 and ISO 6580.
– All casings and motor mounting are made of mild steel, all steel parts are epoxy coated after manufacturing, thickness from 2.0mm to 6.0mm upon diameter
– Material option available:
• Galvanized steel.
• Hot dip galvanized after manufacturing.
• Stainless steel: 304 or 316L
– Accessories: Included grille protection, 02 Mounting feet, 02 Matching Flange
– Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
– All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with Aluminum (ALU) blades.
– Blade materials are available in:
• Aluminium: standard
• GRP: Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
• GRN: Glass Reinforced Nylon
– Balanced to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s standard
– Motors incorporated are TEFC and IEC 34-1.
– Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F.
– Operating temperature is from -20oC to +50oC
– Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
– Available specific for your project requirements such as:
• 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz
• IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
• High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250oC/2hrs or 300oC/2hrs.
• Explosion proofmotor: Class F and IP55 or IP66.
Fan Performance and Sound Data
– The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801
– All measurements of the sound are in accordance with BS 848-2, test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
– Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
– Manufuactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015.
– The products are produced according by international standard as: BS 848, ISO 5801,EN, ATEX and ISO9001…