The LCF series are used for the hazardous conditions of industrial and commercial ventilation where large volumes of air are required at moderate to high pressures. This product specially applies to Oil & Gas, Offshore Platform, Chemical, Petrochemical, Refinery and Marine Industries etc. They are also an excellent choice in specialised HVAC system and hazardous areas applications. The aerofoil axial impellers were developed with advanced technologies of London Fan company, a world famous axial impeller manufacture which was set up in 1928. They are designed to bear the ATEX or IECEx standard.
- Explosion-proof axial fan is made of mild steel with epoxy coated after manufacturing.
- Thickness of casing is from 2.0mm to 5.0mm upon diameter.
- Casing flanges are rolled, the pitch circles of holes are in accordance to BS 6339 and ISO 6580.
- Casing material option available: Hot dip galvanized after manufacturing or stainless steel.
- Accessories: Included grilles protection, 02 mounting feet, 02 matching flanges.
- High efficiency aerofoil type.
- All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with AST (Anti-static Nylon) blades as standard or Aluminum (AL blade) material if required.
- Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
- Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard.
- The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the duty point.
- Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and IEC 34-1.
- Standard motors are protected to IP55 with range class F insulation and operating temperature is from -20°C to +40°C.
- For motors provided with PTC posistor sensors that should be connected to the protection system.
- The range covers Gases Group IIA, IIB & IIC and most dust hazards.
- The Gas or Dust type must be specified.
- Motors are suitable for speed control by frequency inverter, subject to fan selection.
- Available specific for your project requirements such as:
- 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
- IE2, IE3 and IE4 Efficiency Classes.
- Explosion proof motor: Class H and IP56 or IP66.
- Hazardous location rated: Exe, Exd, ExnA, Extd.
- Full details are available on our selection program.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- ATEX or IECEx standard.
- The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
- All curves to a density of p = 1.2 kg3/m, at 20°C.
- All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2:1985 for test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.
- Sound data are determined according to BS EN ISO 5136 – In-duct method.
- ISO 12759 Fans – Efficiency classification for fans.
- Installation position D, i.e. ducted inlet and ducted outlet configuration.
- Dynamically balance according to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s quality standard.
Please contact our sale department or login http://www.breeze.com.vn for selection program.
Due to our continued efforts to improve product design and performance, Breeze reserves the right to alter any product details specified here without notice.