– Size ranges are from 315mm to 1000mm diameter with air inlet bellmouth.
– The plates are made of mild steel with epoxy coated after manufacturing, thickness from 2.0mm to 4.0mm upon diameter.
– Airflow direction:
• Plan B: standard.
• PlanA can be supplied if required.
– Accessories: Included grille protection
– Are imported from London Fan Company in United Kingdom.
– High efficiency aluminum aerofoil type. All units are fitted with Breezax Impellers with Aluminum (ALU) blades. GRP or GRN blades can be fitted if required.
– The blades are with adjustable pitch angle to optimize the dutypoint.
– Hubs are manufactured from fully die cast aluminum alloy as standard
– The impeller of PAF and FLP series are fitted with Anti-Static Nylon (AST) or upon requested.
– Balanced to ISO 1940 with G2.5 mm/s standard.
– Motors incorporated are TEFC (Total Enclosed Fan Cooled) and airstream rated to IEC 34-1.
– Standard motors are protected to IP55 with Class F insulation, fitted with sealed for life ball bearings. Operating temperature is from -20oC to +50oC as standard.
– Available specific for your project requirements such as:
• 220-240V / 380-415V-50Hz.
• High temperature motor and double speeds motor (Class H): 250oC/2hrs or 300oC/2hrs or requested
– Hazardous Area: Comply with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, EN 60079-0, EN 60079-1 and EN 61241-0.
– Manufuactured under a certified ISO 9001:2015.
– The performance is tested international standards by BS 848-1:1985 and ISO 5801.
– All measurements of the sound that the fans generate have been taken strictly in accordance with BS 848-2, test method 1 and ISO 13347-2 for acoustic performance.